- 2 sticks of butter 1/2 lb sharp-grated cheese 2 cups flour 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp red pepper 2 cups rice crispies
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter set aside to cool.
Add cheese to butter. Blend flour salt and red pepper into cheese.
Combine rice crispies into mixture.
Drop by spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake on 350 for approx 18 mins
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Roast 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Nacho Dip 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Sweet and Salty SPAM 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Skillet Cheesy Chicken & Rice... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Artichoke 3.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Salmon cakes 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Red Pepper Chili with Beans 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Baked Potato & Broccoli Snack 4/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!