Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 container sour cream
- 1/2 pks taco seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together and spread out in the bottom of a dish
spread salsa over the mixture
add shredded cheese on top
You'll also love
- Sweet and Salty SPAM 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Marshmallow Fondant 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Balls 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- CHEESY OLIVE SNACKS 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Taco Dip 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Fried carrot tops with chickpea... 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Hot Crab Dip 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheese Danish Squares 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe