Hot Crab Dip
- 1/2 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp minced green onions
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp old bay seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 325F.
Combine all the ingredients in a casserole dish and gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Adjust seasoning to taste.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until lightly golden on top.
Serve hot with hot sauce on the side for those who like it spicy
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!