Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Delicious warm dip to serve with crackers
- 1 Package Perdue short cut chicken (original or buffalo flavor) chopped into small cubes
- 2 - 8 ounce bricks of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1- 8 ounce bottle ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In a medium saucepan, over med-low heat, mix cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese and ranch dressing together until smooth. Mix in hot sauce and chicken. Serve warm with pita chips
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.