Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Delicious warm dip to serve with crackers
- 1 Package Perdue short cut chicken (original or buffalo flavor) chopped into small cubes
- 2 - 8 ounce bricks of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1- 8 ounce bottle ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In a medium saucepan, over med-low heat, mix cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese and ranch dressing together until smooth. Mix in hot sauce and chicken. Serve warm with pita chips
You'll also love
- Chicken Spinach and Potato Curry 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Spicy Shrimp and Rocket Sushi 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Gram's Mac & Cheese 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Quick Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- FIao 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Nacho Dip 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Skillet Cheesy Chicken & Rice... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Taco Dip 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.