- 10 - 12 medium sized potatoes
- 500 mL of whipping cream
- As many garlic cloves as you want ( the CR US kind is the best for flavour)
- Grated cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
- Slice the potatoes thickly ( about 1/4").
- Boil potatoes in salted water. When water comes to a boil, switch off the stove and then drain the water once it stops boiling.
- Take out the potatoes and dry them on a paper towel or cloth.
- Crush as much garlic as you like, and add to the whipping cream ( do not whip) and mix them. If whipping cream is a little less, add some milk.
- Butter a baking dish. Arrange potatoes in layers.
-Pour the whipping cream mixture on top and and sprinkle with some grated cheese.
- Keep making the later like above until the potatoes finish, the last layer on the top will be the cheese.
- Bake at 450 F for 1/2 hour or til potatoes are cooked.
You'll also love
- Chitrannam 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Goulash 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Sweet Row Bread – with 65°C... 4/5 (111 Votes)
- potatoes anna 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- moms baked beans 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Parmesan Oven Fries 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Amber's Shepard Pie 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- roastd cheddar broccoli 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!
Review this recipe