roastd cheddar broccoli
- 1 large broccoli head
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1 bunch sliced scallions
- pinch nutmeg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
cut 1 large head broccoli into large spears, toss with 2tbls olive oil on baking sheet, season with salt.
roast at 450 til almost tender, about 15 mins, toss panko with 1 cup grated cheddar and scallions and 1 tbls olive oil and pinch of nutmeg.
sprinkle on broccoli and roast 15 mins.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.