Side- Tomato & Avocado Salsa
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 green pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 tsp Chilli garlic sauce
- Salt and Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a bowl dice tomatoes and green pepper.
Chop up the spring onion and add to mixture.
Stir in the olive oil and Chilli sauce.
Just before serving, finely cube the avocados and add to the mixture.
Season to taste
Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
You'll also love
- Mango Cabbage Salad 3.7/5 (44 Votes)
- Easy Spinach Dip 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy Sweet Onion and Broccoli Salad 4.1/5 (3 Votes)
- Gluten Free Vegetable Quiche 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Peach Honey 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Soup with Yogurt and... 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Deepavali snacks (bajji, vellai... 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Mexican Breakfast Burrito 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!