Easy Spinach Dip
A cool refreshing dip.
- 1 lb. bag frozen cut leaf spinach
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 - 16 oz. tub of sour cream
- 1-16. oz tub whipped cream cheese
- 1 pkg. hidden valley ranch dip mix
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a medium sauce pan, steam spinach for 5 minutes with garlic and salt and pepper. Drain well.
Place drained spinach in a mixing bowl. Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch mix.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with paprika with a spicy garnish.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!