Perfect for appetizers or snacks, these can be made a day ahead and refrigerated.
- 8 Flour Tortillas warmed
- 16 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 2 Green Onions
- Small can of sliced Black Olives
- 1C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix Cream cheese, Green Onions, Black Olives and Cheddar Cheese until well incorporated.
Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and warm them in the microwave. Spread with the cream cheese mixture and roll. Place them in the fridge to set for 2 hours to overnight.
When ready to serve, slice into 1-1 1/2 inch pieces and serve with Salsa
You'll also love
- Deepavali snacks (bajji, vellai... 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Eggs with Cheese and Sauted onions 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Trout Spread 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Men's dreams 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Veggie Wrap 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- CORN BREAD TURKEY CASSEROLE 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Salmon with Dill, Cucumber, and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Excellent Enchiladas 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!