By JO-ANNE BERNIER
- 5-6 medium red trout
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 of a bottle of chili sauce
- 1 package philadelphia cheese
- 5-6 drops of tabasco
- Onion salt
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Bake trout with the skin in a pan about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove skin and bones (if any) and shred. Put in a food processor with remaining ingredients. Mix everything.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!