- 4 talapia fillets
- canola oil as desired
- lemon pepper as desired
- seasoning salt as desired
- Tony Chacheres seasoning as desired
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Put oil in frying pan and let it get hot
Sprinkle only one side of fish with lemon-pepper, seasoning salt, an Tony Chacheres seasoning.
(seems to taste over seasoned when both sides are sprinkled)
Cook the fish in the hot oil 4-5 minutes each side (turning at least twice)
You'll also love
- Mary's Meatloaf 4/5 (73 Votes)
- Classic Deep Fried Batter 3.7/5 (26 Votes)
- simple broth 4.1/5 (4 Votes)
- Joey's Popeye Bokbok 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Seafood Medley 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Tilaphia with rice and tomatoes 3.6/5 (118 Votes)
- Amber's Skillet Cooked Tilapia 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Fried Fish 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe