Our best fried fish recipes - 2 recipes
Looking for fried recipes? Enjoy a wide selection of fried fish recipes whether your planning to pan fry, deep fry, or stir fry we have a ton of options sure to please even the pickiest eater.
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Fried fish recipes
Put oil in frying pan and let it get hot
- 4 talapia fillets
- canola oil as desired
- lemon pepper as desired
- seasoning salt as desired
- Tony Chacheres seasoning as desired
25 Dinners-For-One That Will Make You Feel Complete
Eating alone doesn't have to mean straight out of the pot over the stove. Treat yourself to one of these 25 satisfying dinners-for-one!
Clean the fish and cut the stomach, then cut in half
- 4 medium tilapia fish cut in half
- Flour and breadcrumb mix
- Salt, pepper, and cumin to taste