Our best fried fish recipes - 2 recipes
Looking for fried recipes? Enjoy a wide selection of fried fish recipes whether your planning to pan fry, deep fry, or stir fry we have a ton of options sure to please even the pickiest eater.
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Fried fish recipes
Put oil in frying pan and let it get hot
- 4 talapia fillets
- canola oil as desired
- lemon pepper as desired
- seasoning salt as desired
- Tony Chacheres seasoning as desired
25 Dinners-For-One That Will Make You Feel Complete
Eating alone doesn't have to mean straight out of the pot over the stove. Treat yourself to one of these 25 satisfying dinners-for-one!
Clean the fish and cut the stomach, then cut in half
- 4 medium tilapia fish cut in half
- Flour and breadcrumb mix
- and cumin to taste