Our best breaded tilapia recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: tilapia
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Breaded tilapia recipes
Clean the fish and cut the stomach, then cut in half
- 4 medium tilapia fish cut in half
- Flour and breadcrumb mix
- and cumin to taste
10-minute recipes for busy cooks
No time, no problem!
Print Crispy Baked Tilapia
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 1 pound tilapia fillets (I got 2- 1/2 pound fillets which I sliced in half
- for 4-1/4 pound fillets)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups cornflake crumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley
- coarsely chopped
25 slow-cooker recipes with 5 ingredients or less
All you NEED are 5 ingredients (or less) two hands and hungry mouths to feed, to make this collection of SIMPLIFIED slow-cooker recipes!
Baked Tilapia with LOTS of Spice
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 3/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil