Our best breaded tilapia recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: tilapia
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Breaded tilapia recipes
Clean the fish and cut the stomach, then cut in half
- 4 medium tilapia fish cut in half
- Flour and breadcrumb mix
- and cumin to taste
10-minute recipes for busy cooks
No time, no problem!
Print Crispy Baked Tilapia
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- 1 pound tilapia fillets (I got 2- 1/2 pound fillets which I sliced in half
- for 4-1/4 pound fillets)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups cornflake crumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley
- coarsely chopped
25 slow-cooker recipes with 5 ingredients or less
All you NEED are 5 ingredients (or less) two hands and hungry mouths to feed, to make this collection of SIMPLIFIED slow-cooker recipes!
Baked Tilapia with LOTS of Spice
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 3/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil