Ideas of recipes for blackened tilapia - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: tilapia
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Blackened tilapia recipes
Tosca Reno's Keep-It-Tight Tilapia
Preheat your oven to 400°F/ 205°C
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml best-quality olive oil
- • 3 cloves garlic
- minced or pressed
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml paprika
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml ginger
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml fresh ground black pepper
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml dried mustard
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml oregano
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml chili powder
- • 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- • 4 tilapia filets
25 slow-cooker recipes with 5 ingredients or less
All you NEED are 5 ingredients (or less) two hands and hungry mouths to feed, to make this collection of SIMPLIFIED slow-cooker recipes!
A flavorful healthy meal that makes you forget its healthy
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- Blackening Rub
- 3 T Paprika
- 1 t salt
- 1 T onion powder
- 1 t black pepper
- 1 t cayenne pepper
- 1 t oregano
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 T chili powder