Tosca Reno's Keep-It-Tight Tilapia
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml best-quality olive oil
- • 3 cloves garlic
- minced or pressed
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml paprika
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml ginger
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml fresh ground black pepper
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml dried mustard
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml oregano
- • 1 tsp / 5 ml chili powder
- • 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- • 4 tilapia filets
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat your oven to 400°F/ 205°C. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a medium sized bowl combine olive oil, garlic and seasonings.
Dip each filet into the seasoning and place it on the baking sheet.
Pour any remaining seasoning over the filets on the sheet and place the baking sheet in the oven.
Bake for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn French toast recipe 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Strawberry goo 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Baked Mac & Cheese with Cornbread... 4.1/5 (51 Votes)
- Bagel Pizza 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Simply Beef Enchiladas 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- B&E's Mexican Rice 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Garlic Butter Herbed Tilapia 4/5 (46 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.