Fast side dish or dessert.
- strawberry pie glaze
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
cut fruit up
mix with pie glaze
chill for for at least 2 hours & serve
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.3/5 (153 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops 4.8/5 (30 Votes)
- Braised Endive 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Sassy Fruit Cocktail 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- 3 minute cupcakes 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Momma's Quick Specialty 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.