Scallops in filo
By corentin fernandes
- 4 sheets of filo pastry
- 8 scallops
- 1 leek
- Olive oil
- Fleur de sel
- mixed greens
- salt Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Color the Scallops and cut into 2, let cool. reserve
Wash and cut the leeks into small pieces. Let sweat in butter, season and add the cream until desired consistency.
Spread the filo pastry and butter. Put a tablespoon of melted leeks and add 2 scallops (4 pieces). Close the pouch.
Bake at 280 ° F for 10-15 min.
Serve immediately after with salad greens mixed with olive oil and sea salt.
You'll also love
- Microwaved Chocolate Cake from my... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Icing 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Angel hair pasta with shrimp,... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Linguine with Shrimp Scampi 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Scallop Marinade 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops... 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Potato and Leek Soup 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Waterzoï Chicken 4.4/5 (33 Votes)