Spinach and Curry sauce Briouats
By Nath , blog Midinettes
- 2 eggs
- 6 triangles 'Laughing Cow'
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- the crumbs of one bread slice
- 6 sheets of filo pastry
- For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp curry
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 pinch of black sesame seeds for decoration
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Crush the "Laughing Cow" in a bowl, add eggs and beat until you have a smooth consistency.
Then add finely chopped spinach, puree peppers, pine nuts and bread crumbs. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
Shape your briouats by following the instructions found on the packaging of your filo pastry.
Bake for 15 minutes. Watch out for the briouats not they burn.
While cooking, prepare the sauce by mixing all ingredients. Serve separately.
You'll also love
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.9/5 (273 Votes)
- Eggplant caviar 3.4/5 (206 Votes)
- Shrimp with Curry Mayonnaise 3.3/5 (208 Votes)
- Spinach pies 3.2/5 (188 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Berry Avocado Spinach Minaj 5/5 (1 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Scallops in filo 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!