Spinach with Corn Soup
Clear soup with spinach and corn
- Whole bunch of Spinach
- 3 garlic
- 150 g of corns
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
- Cut and wash spinach
- Chop garlic to small pieces
- Boil water with the corn until it perfectly boiling
- Put chopped garlic, keep boil it for one minute
- Put spinach-turn off the stove right away
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!