Korean Corn Salad
The school I worked at in Korea made a salad similar to this. I liked the salad so much that I tried to recreate it from memory of how it tasted since the school lunch lady didn't speak English so I couldn't get the recipe.
- 1 pkg frozen sweet corn
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 banana pepper
- 2 hot house tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/4 cup Nayonnaise
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar or more to taste
- 1 tbsp dried dill
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all dressing ingredients.
Toss vegetables with dressing. Refrigerate over night to develop flavors.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!