Korean Corn Salad
The school I worked at in Korea made a salad similar to this. I liked the salad so much that I tried to recreate it from memory of how it tasted since the school lunch lady didn't speak English so I couldn't get the recipe.
- 1 pkg frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 banana pepper, chopped
- 2 hot house tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Nayonnaise
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar or more to taste
- 1 tbsp dried dill
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all dressing ingredients.
Toss vegetables with dressing. Refrigerate over night to develop flavors.
You'll also love
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3/5 (223 Votes)
- Vegan Taco Salad with Soy Cheese 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 3.1/5 (49 Votes)
- KOREAN GIMBOP 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- German Potato Salad 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce - Canned 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 3/5 (18 Votes)
- Korean Style Garlic Chicken Wings 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!