Vegan Taco Salad with Soy Cheese
Rate this recipe 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup grated soy cheese
- 1 cup canned pinto or kidney beans
- 1 small head lettuce, torn
- 2 handfuls tortilla chips, lightly crushed
- taco dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Grandma's Peach-Glazed Ham 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Lemon Basil Chicken 3.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce 3.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Strawberry-Basil ‘n Cream 3.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Savories- Cheese and Onion... 2.9/5 (227 Votes)
- KOREAN GIMBOP 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mackerel Rillettes with Crispy... 3.3/5 (231 Votes)
- German Potato Salad 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.