Vegan Taco Salad with Soy Cheese
Rate this recipe 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup grated soy cheese
- 1 cup canned pinto or kidney beans
- 1 small head lettuce
- 2 handfuls tortilla chips
- lightly crushed
- taco dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (455 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (339 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.3/5 (221 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.2/5 (97 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.