Vegan Taco Salad with Soy Cheese
Rate this recipe 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup grated soy cheese
- 1 cup canned pinto or kidney beans
- 1 small head lettuce
- 2 handfuls tortilla chips
- lightly crushed
- taco dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients and enjoy!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.