Savories- Cheese and Onion Samoosas
- 1 Roll Garlic Polony
- 750gr Cheddar Cheese
- 500gr Mozarella Cheese
- 3 colors bell peppers
- 2 sml pkts Cheese and Onion Chips
- Green Chillies
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut Polony into small cubes.
Cut peppers (red, green, yellow) into small cubes.
Mix them in a medium bowl.
Add chopped Dhania and season with salt & green chillies.
Just before filling add the crushed packets of chips and fill the samosas.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Lauki Chana Dal ( Bottle gourd &... 2.6/5 (220 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (139 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 3.1/5 (176 Votes)
- Granny's Potato Salad 4.6/5 (84 Votes)
- Indian Carrot Salad 3.1/5 (220 Votes)
- Somas with dried coconut 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Cheese and Onion Scrambled Eggs 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!