Savories- Cheese and Onion Samoosas
- 1 Roll Garlic Polony
- 750gr Cheddar Cheese
- 500gr Mozarella Cheese
- 3 colors bell peppers
- 2 sml pkts Cheese and Onion Chips
- Green Chillies
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut Polony into small cubes.
Cut peppers (red, green, yellow) into small cubes.
Mix them in a medium bowl.
Add chopped Dhania and season with salt & green chillies.
Just before filling add the crushed packets of chips and fill the samosas.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!