German Potato Salad
- 2 TBSP Oil
- 2 TBSP Vinegar (if that seems to tart for you
- you can add a little sugar)
- 2 Cups Mayo
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Package Oscar Meyer Bacon pieces
- 3 or 4 Dill Pickles finely diced
- 1 small Onion finely diced
- 6 large Potatoes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Dice potatoes and boil till soft, rinse and let cool.
Mix all other ingredients together and then pour over potatoes and mix....serve chilled.
You'll also love
- Pork Shoulder with Potatoes and... 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Baked Peaches and Yams 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Southern fried corn 2.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Puff pastry stuffed with Foie Gras 3.7/5 (31 Votes)
- MANGO SPRING ROLLS 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
- bbq meatballs 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Pear Salad 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Super Sized Chili 3.1/5 (50 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.