St.Julien's Creamy Potato Salad
Classic potato salad with a twist
- 6-8 lg potatoes
- 3 chopped boiled eggs
- 1 lg chopped onion
- 4 dill pickles
- 4 tbsp on canola oil
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of pickle juice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Peel chop & boil potatoes
drain & cool
Chop pickles onions eggs put in large bowl.
Mix in pickle juice canola oil mayo & pepper.
You'll also love
- Carrot Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Whole wheat Vegetable Lasagna 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (128 Votes)
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Creamy Eggs 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Deviled eggs 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Picnic Ham 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.