Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 3 eggs for 20-25 minutes
Once they are done, cut in half and empty the cooked yolk in a bowl
Add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 1/2 a teaspoon of mustard and stir
Spoon the smooth yolk mixture into the boiled egg halves
You'll also love
- Tomato and Gorgonzola Tart 4.1/5 (46 Votes)
- Hot spinach dip 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Scallop Carpaccio 4/5 (51 Votes)
- St.Julien's Creamy Potato Salad 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry-Blueberry Pancakes 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cesar Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Mornay Sauce 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!