Lemon Breakfast Crepes
This is a family recipe that my mom taught me to make as a child. These are a sweet breakfast crepe that can also be used as a dessert.
- 3 tsp flax and 4 tbsp water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 ccup coconut milk or soymilk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice or any other juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch mixed in 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine ground flax and water. Add flour.
Combine liquid ingredients. Add to flour. Mix well.
In an oiled pan, laddle batter into pan and spread around until very thin. Cook about 2 min on each side. Crepes will bubble when ready to flip.
Combine all sauce ingredients in a pot. Heat over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Boil until thickened.
To serve, pour lemon sauce over crepes.
You can add other extracts to the batter for a different flavor. You can also top crepes with whipped cream, chocolate, nuts, and fruits.
You'll also love
- Peanut butter fudge 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Choc Chip brownie cups 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Mj's Yummy Ham & Cheese Omelet 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Guacamole 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Mustard and tomato tart 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- QUICK VEGAN GRAVY 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Tatin with tomato 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Vanilla Peach Butter 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?