- Vinegar/water for cooking in
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat about 3 inches of water & 2 tbsp vinegar in a pot and bring to a boil.
Meanwhile, crack an egg into a small dish and when the water has come to a boil, slip the egg into the water.
Simmer for approximately 3 minutes until done.
Remove with a slotted spoon, drain & serve.
Serve on a toasted english muffin, top with cheese and pop in the microwave for a few seconds to melt the cheese.
You'll also love
- Basic French toast 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Deviled Eggs 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Summer Squash Frittata 3.6/5 (78 Votes)
- 2 by 2 Grilled Cheese and Egg... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Momma's Quick Specialty 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- White girl's salsa 4/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!