Simple Chicken and Dumplings
- chicken broth
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 1mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
boil your chicken
take chiken out of water and place in freezer to cool
make up your dough with flour and water and start to roll it out
tear up your chicken into the pot of water once done at the dumplings!
You'll also love
- Classic Asian Lemon Chicken 4/5 (53 Votes)
- Spanish Mini chicken skewers and... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge EVER! 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Tropical Punch Tea 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Oxtail Soup 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Sausage Gravy 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Penne with Tomato Cream Sauce 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Speedy pulled pork 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.