Caprese Salad. Discover our recipe.
- 1 container of grape tomatoes
- 1 container of mozzarella (I found some that were already cut out and in water)
- 1 container fresh basil
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Skewer the mozzarella, a piece of basil, and a tomato onto a toothpick. Drizzle the miniature skewers with olive oil and sprinkle with Bourbon Smoked Salt and Bourbon Smoked Pepper.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!