Easy Tomato Salad
- Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Dice tomatoes and onions. Put in a bowl.
Cover with Lemon Juice, add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.