A delicious light and fluffy way to make turnip that puts turnip on a whole new level.
- 1 medium turnip
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fine bread crumbs
- 4 tsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp.
- baking powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook turnip. Beat the 2 eggs. Melt butter.
Put cooked turnip, butter, baking powder, eggs in a dish. Beat well and then put in a buttered 8 cup casserole dish. Gradually add flour and brown sugar. Then top off casserole with buttered crumbs. Season to taste.
You'll also love
- Curry Potatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Brandy Glazed Ham 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Pizza margherita 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Jiffy Rolls 3.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Squash Dumpling Gratin 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Zucchini gratin Provencal 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Turnip ka bharta ( Seasoned mashed... 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Soft Broiled Scallops with Truffle... 3/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!