Chicken & Potato Casserole Bake
- 1 lb. boneless chicken, cubed
- 8 medium red skinned potatoes (in 1/2 " cubes)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbs. paprika
- 2 cups fiesta shredded cheese
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup diced green onion
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, salt, pepper, & paprika. Add cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat. Carefully scoop potatoes and chicken into baking dish.
Cook potatoes and chicken for 60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through and browned on the outside. While potatoes are cooking, fry 1/2 lb. bacon.
Once potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from oven. Top cooked potatoes with the cheese, bacon, and green onion.
Return to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. ENJOY!!
You'll also love
- Savory Hamantaschen 3.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Jiffy Chicken Pot Pie 3.9/5 (127 Votes)
- Auntie Kathy's Ammonia Cookies 3.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Baked Potatoes 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Peanut Chicken 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole with Egg Noodles 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- PREACHER COOKIES 3.3/5 (232 Votes)
- Country Fried Steak 3.5/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!