Chicken Casserole with Egg Noodles
- 2 cups egg noodles.
- 16 oz sour cream
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 box stuffing mix
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cook chicken and shred. I recommend skillet frying in olive oil with a bit of salt and pepper.
Cook noodles until al dente.
Add chicken, noodles, sour cream and soup together in large casserole dish. Top with stuffing and bake at 350 for 30-45 or until stuffing starts to brown.
You'll also love
- Nachos 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- White Sauce Chicken 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Sea Terrine 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Savories- Buffalo style wings 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Stuffing Casserole 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Tortellini chicken cassarole 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Heather Rose's Pizza Casserole 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.