Bread Bowl Chipped Beef Dip
Great spread for crackers or on bread!
- 1 16 oz.unsliced round bread loaf
- 1 pkg buddig chipped beef
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. mayo
- 1 tbsp. spice islands beau monde seasoning
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp. dill
- 1 tsp. parsley flake
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Scoop out the bread bowl. In a mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients and blend until smooth and well mixed.
Pour mixture into the bread bowl and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!