- 1 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach
- thawed and drained
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients. Refrigerate 1 day ahead to allow flavors to blend well.
Create a bread bowl by hollowing out a loaf of round crusty bread. Place dip in bowl and serve with bread cubes made from the bread center.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Spinach and Curry sauce Briouats 3.5/5 (180 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.8/5 (212 Votes)
- Eggplant caviar 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- GUACAMOLE 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Sour Cream Chicken 5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make fast-food style mayonnaise in a pinch!