Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
I created this recipe because i had a craving for a creamy, delicious, slightly naughty dip with artichokes. It was a huge hit and is requested often.
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 3/4 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese,
- 1 envelope Zesty Italian Dressing Mix
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lg tomato diced
- 3/4 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all dip ingredients together until well blended.
Spoon into 9" pie plate.
Bake 10 minutes.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on top.
Return to oven and bake 5 minutes.
Top with diced tomatoes before serving.
Great with pita bread!!!
You'll also love
- Bean Dip 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Tomato Gazpacho with Sardines 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Glande Sweetwood's BBQ Meatballs 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy New England Style Cheesy... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- My Own Easy Take On Tuna Melt 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Balsamic Ribs 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Dirt Cake 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Taco Dip 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!