- 2 racks pork ribs
- cut into two bone pieces
- 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- Pinch salt
- Freshly ground
- milled pepper
- 1 bottle beer
- Zest of one orange
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place all ingredients in a pressure cooker and cook for 25 minutes. Let pressure naturally release steam. Remove ribs from pan and let cool. Place pot back on stove and reduce sauce until it becomes a syrup consistency.
Dip ribs in glaze and broil the ribs until crispy.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.