Barbacue Spare Ribs
- soya sauce
- black pepper
- lemon juice
- bbq sauce
- garlic powder
- touch of salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put just enough water to cover the ribs and boil with soya sauce.
When it comes to a boil reduce to medium heat and when finished (cooked) put to one side.
In the evening mix the rest of the ingredients together and put on ribs.
Put under broiler for 5-7 mins.
You'll also love
- Easy Tasty Spareribs and/or... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Savories- Buffalo style wings 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Cabbage Rolls 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Tex- Mex Meatloaf 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Mom's Swiss Steak 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Chipolte Baby Back Ribs 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.