6 Fish You Should Be Grilling Now!
Grilled fish is ridiculously easy to prepare, and tastes amazing! Not sure what type to buy? These are our favorite 6 fish to grill!
1/10 View slideshow
© Immaculate Bites
Whole Grilled Mackerel
Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, mackerel is firm-fleshed, tasty and very affordable- aka the perfect fish to grill with! This 5-ingredient recipe is simple but packs a huge flavor punch.
More steaming articles
Learn how to make this delicious candy... International Team BILTONG: It's the South African answer...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Comment on this article