Aunt Bonnie's BBQ Sauce
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 bottle of ketchup (not 40 oz size)
- 1 medium onion
- chili powder
- 3/4 box of light brown sugar
- 2 caps of lemon juice
- garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter and chop onions into small pieces. Saute together until transparent
Add lemon juice, ketchup, garlic powder, chili powder, and brown sugar.
Cook on low to medium heat for about 10 minutes
If too sweet, add vinegar to taste
You'll also love
- Black Bean Soup 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Honey I'm Home Rib Sauce 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Winter Lentil Soup 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken with Apple Cream Sauce 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Flavorful Grilled Chicken 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Tomato Sambhar 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Peach Honey 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!