Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 1 1/2 oz brown sugar
- 4 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 oz worchestershire sauce
- 1 pt ketchup
- 4 1/2 oz paprika
- 4 1/2 oz dried mustard
- 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 oz white vinegar
- 2 oz water
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
whisk all ingredients together in a large sauce pan. bring to a boil. remove from heat and let cool completely. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Spicy Air Fryer Honey-Lime Buffalo... 4.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Callie Ann Craft's Salsa 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pickled Beets 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Mini Pork Skewers 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Ham Salad 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- bread and butter pickles 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Caramel Cake Sauce 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- sweet and sour sauce for beef 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.