Our best recipes with cayenne pepper - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: capsicum
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Cayenne pepper recipes
Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce
whisk all ingredients together in a large sauce pan
- 1 1/2 oz brown sugar
- 4 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 oz worchestershire sauce
- 1 pt ketchup
- 4 1/2 oz paprika
- 4 1/2 oz dried mustard
- 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 oz white vinegar
- 2 oz water
Shake it off: 10 ways to replace the salt in your cooking
By Deborah Deprez
Not ONE grain further!
Mussels in Sauce
Wash mussels and cook over low heat
- 1 lb of mussels,
- peppers - 1 green, 1 red,
- 7 slices of smoked ham,
- 2 tomatoes,
- 2 onions
- salt and pepper
- 1-2 pinches of cayenne powder
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 small container of sour cream,
Starbucks hacks: How to make the famous Pumpkin Spice Latte
By Pascale Weeks
Here it is: the step-by-step CHEAT SHEET to Starbucks PSL. Now you can make this famed, frothy concoction at home!
Southwestern Roasted Turkey with Pan Gravy
Being a lover of Southwestern style foods, and I cook turkey every couple months, this recipe just happened over ab...
- 8 large heads garlic
- 3 large dried ancho chilies
- 3 red jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup walnut, corn, or other oil
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon pure cocoa powder
- 1 lime
- Kosher or sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 20 to 25 pound turkey
- 1 lime cut in half
- 1 Anaheim chili pepper cut in half and seeds removed
- 1 stalk celery cut in half
- 1 carrot cut in half
- 2 sprigs cilantro
- 1 sprig parsley
- 3 tablespoons same oil as above
- 3 pounds turkey neck, wings and giblets cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 coarse chopped yellow onion
- 1 coarse chopped red onion
- 3 stalks coarse chopped celery
- 3 coarse chopped plum tomatoes
- 2 coarse chopped Anaheim chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice berries
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 8 cups homemade or canned turkey broth
- 8 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 to 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (if needed)
- Coarse kosher or sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
Put crackers in 2 gallon ziplock bag
- 1 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 pkg dry spicy ranch dressing
- 3-5 tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lb box saltine crackers