- 1 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 pkg dry spicy ranch dressing
- 3-5 tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lb box saltine crackers
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put crackers in 2 gallon ziplock bag
Mix oil, dressing mix, crushed peppers, cayenne pepper well and pour in bag over crackers
Gently rotate bag to coat crackers. Leave the crackers in the mixture about 2 hours, turning about every 20 minutes
Put crackers out on cookie sheet to air dry.
Place in air tight bag or container to enjoy.
You'll also love
- Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Ice Cream in a bag 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Mussels in Sauce 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- lemon blueberry muffins 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Bloomin' Onion Bread 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Rasa podi 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Tangy Ranch Dressing 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Southwestern Roast Salmon with... 2.7/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.