10 tasty snacks that have less than 100 calories
Chips, peanuts, nachos, dip...it's really hard to say no to all these delicious snacks! But whether you're watching your weight or simply trying to eat healthy, it can be tricky to find snacks that are low in calories and fat.
So here are 10 delicious snacks that have only 100 calories or less...and they're so tasty that you won't even notice that they're 'low-fat'!
Tastier and healthier than peanuts, grilled chickpeas are sure to please. They're super easy to make and are ready in a jiffy! You won't believe that you've never made them before!
Simply take one portion of cooked chickpeas, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. You can also add paprika, curry or cumin if you like. Bake in the oven at 350F for 10 to 15 minutes, then 5 minutes before the end, turn on the 'grill' option. Your chickpeas will come out nice and crispy. They can keep in a closed jar for up to a week. Talk about the perfect snack!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.