Rate this recipe 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Taco seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Air pop popcorn
Toss in oil add taco seasoning
You'll also love
- Jerkey 2.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Carmen's Taco Pizza 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Caramel Popcorn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Janet's popcorn balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe