The best popcorn recipes - 25 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Popcorn recipes
Crispy Homemade Popcorn Chicken
By happyfoodstube, Happy Foods Tube
Crispy homemade popcorn chicken
- 200g (7oz) Chicken Breast, diced
- 250g (9oz) Panko Breadcrumbs
- 6 Tablespoons Plain Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Herbs de Provence
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- A Pinch of Black Pepper
- 600ml (20fl oz) Sunflower Oil for Frying
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
How to Cook Like CHRISSY TEIGEN
Watch your favorite supermodel whip up meals that are just like her - "salty, spicy, saucy, and fun as sin."
Air pop popcorn
- Sunflower seeds
18 Crunchy Reasons To Eat More Popcorn
Popcorn is so much more than just a simple movie snack. It also serves as the base ingredient for myriad recipes, like these 18 crunchy snacks!
Buttery sweet popcorn treats! This was my favorite treat when I was a little girl
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 8 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup (clear)
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
35 Homemade Hacks To Your Favorite Packaged Snacks
If you think you might have an addiction to packaged snacks, here are 35 hacks to making healthier versions at home!
A delicious buttery candied popcorn
- 2 Dutch ovens of air popped popcorn
- 1 lb. Butter
- 2 C sugar
- 1/4 C water
- 2 Tbsp light Karo syrup
- Butter to prepare cookie sheets
Caramel Corn with Chocolate Chips
Delicious caramel corn with chocolate chips melted through
- 8c popped corn
- 1/4c packed brown sugar
- 6Tbs butter
- 3Tbs light corn sugar
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/4tsp baking soda
- 1/4tsp vanilla
- small bag of chocolate chips
Air pop popcorn
More Popcorn recipes
Grand Mock Kettle Corn
- 1/4 C popcorn
- 2 T melted butter
- 1/4 t salt
- 6-8 drops flavored stevia (vanilla, chocolate, toffee, hazelnut)
- Pop 2 poppers of air popcorn or 2 pots full.
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups butter
- 1 cup lily syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 c. popcorn
- 1 c. mixed nuts
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. corn syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- brown paper bag
- Taco seasoning
Nutty Popcorn Crunch
- 8 cups popped corn (about 1/2 cup unpopped)
- 2 cups salted peanuts, pecan halves, walnuts or cashews
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar or 3/4 cup granulated sugar and 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter
- 12 cups Popped Popcorn
- 3 cups mixed nuts
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup karo light syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda