Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Air pop popcorn
Toss in butter and dill
You'll also love
- Hummus 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- caulifolwer hot wing bites 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Caramel Corn with Chocolate Chips 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Salmon with Dill, Cucumber, and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Grand Mock Kettle Corn 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe