Copycat recipe for Japanese-inspired Kit Kat croissants
The Japanese are obsessed with Kit Kats, even baked into sugary croissants. And why not? Try our step-by-step imitator recipe now!
Mini Kit Kat croissants
A mini sugary croissant with our favorite crunchy chocolate-covered wafer baked inside? Sign us up! It's so good, and so easy—like the French pain au chocolat but American-style. Er, should we say Japanese? They're the ones who came up with the delicious idea!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!