- tart apples (or can substitute with berries)
- lemon juice
- cinnamon and sugar
- 2/3 cup cooking oats
- 2/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place apples or berries in dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, some cinnamon and flour.
Topping: Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, margarine or butter and cinnamon. Add to top
Bake at 350 for 35 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.