juice of cinnamon
- ground cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
All fruit peel and pass through the juicer. Mix. Add 1/2 teaspoon of honey and 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon. All to mix. Put ready cocktail for a few minutes in the fridge for cooling or you can add a few ice cubes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.